I was born a New Yorker and have lived in more places than I can count on one hand. My wanderings included a total of more than two years in Ecuador and nine years in California. The latter being significant as that is where I met the love of my life. Of course, she determined that our progeny would be the tenth generation of her family to be raised in New Mexico. So, this is where my roots will grow long.
Enter E-mail to Subscribe:
- Explaining it Another Way
- Complement Higher Taxes with Increased Energy Cost...
- Wall Street Versus Main Street Continues
- Before You Raise Our Taxes
- It's Called Permanent for a Reason
- Only One Committee Referral
- It Only Took Three Days
- What's Important to Voters
- Never Quite Short Enough
- Weak Attempt at an Alibi